This blog is mainly about the governance and future of policing and crime services. (Police & Crime Commissioners feature quite a lot.) But there are also posts about the wider justice system. And because I am town councillor and political activist, local & national issues are covered a little, as well.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Top ten!

A small celebration here in 'a just future' towers: my original article on ten questions for Police & Crime Commissioner candidates was in the top ten of articles published by the Guardian's Public Leaders Network last year:

Top 10 articles on the Public Leaders Network: A festive count down from number 10 to number one of our most-read articles on the network in 2012

So I am feeling most chuffed. Here are links to the trilogy of articles that I published on quizzing your PCCs. Possibly the questions are now even more germane....
I will keep asking the questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment