This blog is mainly about the governance and future of policing and crime services. (Police & Crime Commissioners feature quite a lot.) But there are also posts about the wider justice system. And because I am town councillor and political activist, local & national issues are covered a little, as well.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

This blog in one place

I have just created an e-book of all the posts on this blog. I was prompted to do this in case the internet crashed today (yes that appears to be a slim possibility) and also a senses of 'why not?'

So here is a link to my google docs place where the (8Mb) file is located. You are welcome to download it if you wish. It is simply in date order. Rather frustratingly, the links embedded in the blog posts do not get transferred into the e-book edition (why not blog2print?) but I hope you find it useful nonetheless.

When I have time (whenever that will be!), I will create a more nuanced copy arranged by theme. Meanwhile, I hope you find this useful as it shows where this blog started and where it is now.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment